Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Can't we all just get along?

Sometimes it gets me really down when people act like they have a say in who other people are or how they should be. 
It's okay not to like every one.
It's okay not to like every quality a person possesses.
But who are you to criticize? 
Who are you to say that you know best?
If that person is not hurting you then why tear them down?


I hate when people are mean to me.
Especially about things that have no effect on their lives at all.
Leave me alone. 
Let me be me.
If you don't like me, that is fine.
I don't live under the assumption that everyone should or would.
But don't be mean.


This whole thing seems very hypocritical at best.
But it is what is on my mind and has been for a few weeks.


If you don't have anything nice to say
Don't feel like anyone really needs to hear your hateful words.

No comments:

Post a Comment